To have a strategy and business plan does not guarantee success, companies are however unlikely to succeed without a clear idea of where they want to go and how they intend to get there. We recognise that all businesses are different but most face similar problems as they pass through the corporate lifecycle. Our strategy and planning consultancy is designed to help businesses of all sizes define their objectives and identify the resources and skills needed to meet them.
- Our consultants focus on the following questions:
- What is my direction? To answer this you need to look at where you are now, where you are going over the next three to five years and how you are going to get there.
- What are my markets - now and in the future? Which markets should I compete in and what activities are involved in these areas?
- How do I gain competitive advantage? How can the business perform better than the competition in my chosen markets?
- What resources do I need to succeed? What skills, assets, finance, relationships, technical competence and facilities do I need to compete? Have these changed since I started?
- What business am I competing in? What external factors may affect the business ability to compete?
- How am I measuring success? Your measures of performance may change as your business matures.
Our objective is to improve your business strategy and planning techniques not to simply produce a plan in isolation. Once the plans are developed and in place, we offer our clients help with the implementation if they so wish.
For further details please call Philip Cooper on 01443 742888