Our Human Resource (HR) Consultants provide a wide range of services to manage the time consuming and complex issues that can arise when dealing with employment law and people. Our approach also ensures you develop and maintain good employment practices that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your business.
We provide a range of HR Support services that are tailored to suit your exact needs and can include:
- Audit of your existing HR documentation;
- Template Contract of Employment, tailored to suit your requirements;
- Tailored Staff Handbook containing all the policies and procedures you need;
- Updates in line with legislation changes;
- Off-site support via our advice help-lines;
- On-site support, acting as your internal HR Manager;
- Online access to over 100 template HR Forms and Letters;
- Unlimited off-site support via our advice help-lines;
We provide a wide range of HR Consultancy services to enhance your business including:
- Employee Contracts and Handbooks - we can undertake a review of your existing documentation, or develop new handbooks and supporting documentation to ensure you are complying with legislative requirements and working in line with best practice;
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys – these help understand and map the levels of engagement within your business, creating focussed action plans where they will be most effective to enhance your business;
- HR Audits – we review your existing HR practices to establish areas of excellence, assess compliance with key legislative requirements, highlight potential risks and identify ways of improving your structures, processes, outputs and service delivery;
- Performance Management - we can review your existing performance and development processes, or design a suite of complementary processes, to improve the way in which you manage organisational performance;
- Restructure and Redundancies - we support you in organisational reviews and restructure exercises, also advising and supporting you on the intricacies of the consultation and redundancy process, to ensure you meet the legal obligations and support your people;
- Reward Frameworks - We can help you develop reward strategies and frameworks to achieve sustained commercial success. We look at both financial and non-financial reward, exploring links to the performance and development of your staff;
- Employee Relations - effective on-site assistance with specific Discipline, Capability and Grievance investigations, also acting as your management advisor in hearings;
- Absence Management - strategies for monitoring and managing absence effectively;
- Equality Impact Assessments - our approach ensures your policies / processes are compliant with all the relevant legislation;
- Project Management - We act as your project manager, providing the skill, focus and discipline to ensure your projects are not only completed safely, on time and within budget but fully achieve their intended purpose.
We provide a range of day and half day training courses for your managers to help them deal with the day to day HR requirements, including:
- Managing Discipline and Grievance - how to effectively handle all disciplinary & grievance issues within the workplace;
- Managing Recruitment and Selection – understand how employment legislation affects recruitment, prepare selection criteria, and undertake effective interviews;
- Managing Attendance - how to foster good attendance, & how to deal with poor attendance in a supportive & effective way;
- Managing Performance - how to manage employees performance, looking at review & appraisal processes, & how to deal effectively with poor performance;
- Managing Conflict – how to recognise warning signs of danger, to manage conflict & aggressive incidents, & apply skills in order to prevent incidents from happening;
- Influencing Styles and Persuasive Negotiating- develop negotiation skills & techniques, & learn how to put these skills into practice;
- Managers Guide to Handling Stress- identify practical every day interventions, discuss key litigation cases & appropriate stress surveys / audits.
Change Internationalisation to Business Strategy & Planning as per page text
Improving Marketing performance – remove photo (and from all other services pages)
Company Turnaround Services
We are successful in managing turnarounds for companies with sales turnover from £500K to above £20 million across many different industry sectors within Wales.